Today’s diverse societies hold ample opportunities for enriching and thriving interactions. Feeling included in teams and having meaningful relations with customers and clients increases satisfaction, efficiency, and productivity.
- Are you interested in building inclusive and visionary teams?
- Would you like to have meaningful relations with your clients/ patients?
- Would you like to develop your potential as a leader?
- Would you like to measure the impact of interventions?
If yes, then Olga’s evidence-based trainings and consulting might be right for you.
- Evidence-based trainings for leadership, team building, & client communication.
- Psychological and mindfulness-based consulting.
- Scientific analysis of impact.
Book a free appointment to find out more: info @ olgaklimecki.com
„The collaboration was a win-win for the content. Thanks to their high level of experience and in-depth knowledge, exciting connections between science, operationality, and humanitarian education can now be proven as well as its added value in emotional skills. More knowledge is needed on how to strengthen resilience, social cohesion and peace building in order to cope with the existing global challenges. This requires close cooperation between science and humanitarian actors.“
Susanna Graf, Swiss Ministry of Foreign Affairs
A recent and publicly available example is „Mediating in a Multilateral World: Learning to collaborate through conflict resolution“ for the United Nations in Geneva together with Dr. Kenneth Cloke and Jeremy Lack:
Examples of organizations Olga worked with: